What is a Buyer’s Agent?
A Buyer’s Agent is a real estate professional and market specialist who represents the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s Agent, his Broker, and his real estate Agency all represent the buyer and work on the buyer’s behalf safeguarding interests, negotiating prices, arranging financing, and managing the transaction closing.
When looking at properties in our current market, make sure you have someone on your side with practical building and maintenance experience. Many homes may have deferred maintenance issues you will want to identify.
We have extensive experience as a General Contractor, Concrete Foundation Contractor, Pool Design and Installation, Development and Country Property Experience of 25 years.
The sooner the better for maximum benefit. Just thinking about buying, looking, researching or ready to act, No matter what stage of the process you’re in we bring relevance and added information to the process.
What does this service cost the buyer?
The Buyer’s Agent services are free to the buyer. In real estate transactions the seller pays the commission, which is a predetermined percentage of the sale, to the Seller’s Agent and to the Buyer’s Agent. There is no cost to the buyer.
Do I need an agent that is so active in the market?
Yes, we represent current active real estate buyers. We have information on all Sonoma County Ca homes, new and pre-owned, currently available for sale provided by local resources. As members of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), California Association of Realtors®, and local Realtor® Associations – including the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – we adhere to the Realtor® code of ethics and a high standard of service.
Here is some tips on how to read Property Listing Sheets
Here is what you can expect:
• We work with you at every stage of the home finding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction.
• Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contacts (whether in person, on the phone, by mail, fax or e-mail) so that you can be kept informed at all times.
• We provide information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
Home buyer checklist HERE
Your Needs Come First
Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs.
• The values, interests and priorities you want this move to support.
• The features you are looking for in a home.
• How a neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle.
• How the home finding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans.
• The support you expect to receive from us.
How to Look at Homes
Discovering the right home should be an exciting event. As a Sonoma County Ca Real Estate professional, our commitment is to make your home search as stress-free and efficient for you as possible.
• Identifying up-front what is affordable will save time and frustration in the home finding process. It is important to consider the financing options available and to begin the mortgage pre-approval process as soon as possible.
• From the multitude of properties currently on the market, we will select those that most closely meet your unique needs and interests. It is best to preview only a few homes at a time.
• We will schedule time to look at homes and neighborhoods and will arrange showing appointments with the sellers or their brokers.
• If the seller or their real estate professional is at the property when we are there, it would be best for you to limit your conversation with them.
• You can use the Home Finding Worksheets provided you to evaluate each property.
• In order to help me find the right home for you, we will ask you to tell us your thoughts about each property you see — the positives and the negatives. We will continue to assess your needs and buying criteria.
It is our hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to us for advice on your future real estate needs.